Tangling over Watercolor Video Lesson
Tangling over a watercolor string background is challenging but fun! This lesson will not only show you how to use different media to tangle over watercolor, but also a REALLY cool technique to fill up string sections which will make your tangling super 3-DIMENSIONAL.
Learn exactly how to approach a watercolor string background to create SUPER 3-DIMENSIONAL results.
EU, UK or Russian Federation please visit my gumroad shop.
This lesson contains optional Closed Captions for the hearing-impaired
In this lesson you will:
Understand how to prepare a watercolor string background, using solid guidelines
Learn how to avoid color palette mistakes by focusing on a controlled palette
Learn how to explore shading using markers, pencils, pastel pencils
Learn how to color and tint using colored pencils and gel pens
Learn the SUPER NEAT tangling method of "wrap and bridge" to create incredible 3D shapes
Learn an amazing coloring technique with colored pencils over white paper
Create and color a project from beginning to end
And so many tips and tricks!
UNDERSTAND EXACTLY HOW TO PREPARE THE WATERCOLOR BACKGROUND FOR THE "WRAP AND BRIDGE" TANGLING METHOD
A solid technique showing how to create 3D shapes over watercolor
You'll be amazed at how 3-dimensional the results are!
No matter the background, the "wrap and bridge" produces SUPER 3D results
Materials and Supplies:
- Sakura Pigma Micron 01 (0.25mm) in BROWN
- Medium Gray Marker (my favorite is Copic W2 and W4)
- Regular pencil (my favorites for this project are F and 2B)
- Matching Colored pencils: brown, burgundy, dark teal or blue, other colors matching the color palette of your final picture. I use Polychromos and Prismacolor pencils.
- Watercolor pan set (I use Koi Watercolors or Kuretake Gansai Tanbi)
- White gel pen. I use Sakura Gelly Roll.
- Hot pressed Watercolor paper (I use Arches or Fabriano)