Feziii Tangle Video Lesson
How often do you encounter a STRAIGHT LINE tangle that produces interesting 3-D results? Feziii is a tangle that uses only straight lines and because it is PROCEDURAL, that is, follows a set of rules, can create super dimensional results as a filler.
Learn how to create incredibly 3D effects with this straight line tangle
Having trouble getting this lesson?
EU, UK or Russian Federation please visit my gumroad shop.
This video will contains Captions for the hearing-impaired
Why is Feziii different than other tangles?
FEZIII is a PROCEDURAL tangle, that is, it follow a set of rules instead of a specific form. That means that each unit of Feziii is different than the other, creating a super dense, deep and dimensional effect.
A supper fun filler tangle with a scifi look
In this lesson you will learn:
How to understand a PROCEDURAL tangle
How to create individual and grouped units of Feziii
How to shade Feziii with pen and pencil
How to shade Feziii with a range of gray markers
How to create incredible 3D effects with depth shading
And so many tips and tricks!
LEARN TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF SHADING, WITH PENCIL AND GRAY MARKERS
use different kinds of media in this super fun project
- Your choice of paper: watercolor hotpressed paper, Bristol Smooth or Vellum paper or Zentangle tile
- Graphite pencil for light shading
- A full range of Gray markers. My favorites are Copics N0, N2, N4, N6 and N8
- White colored pencil, my favorite is the white Prismacolor
- White gel pen. My favorite is Sakura White Gelly Roll 10.