How do I update my credit card in Paypal?
When you sign up for Art Club through Paypal, your card information is stored in Paypal. If your card number changes, you must remember to update your card and your subscription, or the payment could fail and your account could be cancelled.
Reasons why a monthly payment could fail:
Your credit card expired and you forgot to update the information into Paypal;
Your credit card bank refused to make the payment due to suspicious activity related to your card security;
You do not have a secondary "Backup funding" associated to your Paypal account;
Your bank refused to make the payments for security or financial reasons
How to update your credit card in paypal
You must update Paypal on your own, I have no access to your financial information, for security reasons. Visit Paypal.com and follow these instructions to update your card:
FIRST, UPDATE YOUR CREDIT CARD IN PAYPAL:
1. Log into Paypal.
2. Choose Settings (the little gear icon on the upper right corner).
3. Choose Money, banks and cards. This page will display the bank accounts and/or credit cards associated with the Paypal account.
4. Choose Cards --> Link a new card.
5. Enter the new card information.
NOW TELL PAYPAL TO USE THE NEW CARD FOR THE SUBCRIPTION!
6. Return to Money, banks and cards.
7. Choose Set Automatic Payments
8. Choose Eni Oken Designs, Inc. (Eni's Art Club) subscription from the list.
9. Choose Subscription Funding Source and select the new card. Choose Update information. Choose the primary and secondary funding sources you want to use for those monthly payments.
10. Contact me via email as soon as possible to let me know the card was updated. In a few days Paypal will attempt a new payment. If all goes well, your subscription will be active again!