How to get your downloads from etsy
My ebooks and tutorials are distributed through a few different channels. If you have purchased your ebook from my Etsy shop, then use these instructions to locate your download. This Etsy shop sells ebooks and lessons and WILL accept orders from EU and UK residents.
Important: Tutorials purchased there are delivered via Etsy's download link on the site. You must login to Etsy.
Instructions to find and download your Etsy Ebooks:
1) Log into Etsy. On the upper right hand corner, click on your avatar.
2) Choose Purchases and Reviews from the dropdown menu.
3) Locate your order. On the right side, click on Download Files. Download the files to a safe location on your computer.
4) If you are using mobile or a tablet, then use this same process on SAFARI, this is not available through the Etsy app.
5) If you are using an Ipad, wait for the file to open in Safari. Then tap the upper corner of the opened document and choose Open in Ibooks, to save to your tablet.
Keep in mind that this store DOES NOT update your files automatically. If you are not an EU or UK resident, shop through enioken.com instead.
Help, I can't find my recent purchases!
Note: THIS DOES NOT WORK ON THE ETSY APP. YOU MUST USE A COMPUTER AND BE LOGGED ON VIA A WEB BROWSER.
Are you sure you checked on the right website? Remember that EniOken.com website delivers downloads via email, while Etsy.com delivers via a download button link on the actual Etsy site.
If you just recently purchased a tutorial or ebook which is not available at Etsy, it is probably because your payment has not been completed yet. Please wait a few days and if needed, Contact me for help.