Copyright: Eni Oken's DO's and DON'T's
The word "Lessons" refers to any ebook, tutorial or educational product sold through Eni's websites.
The word "Techniques" refers to a technique or method taught in any of Eni's ebooks, lessons, articles or tutorials.
The word "Designs" refers to designs and artwork that is unique and original, found in the Lessons or on this website.
The Zentangle® Method is an easy-to-learn, relaxing, and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns. It was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. "Zentangle" is a registered trademark of Zentangle, Inc. Learn more at zentangle.com.
Some of the Lessons may refer and teach the Zentangle Method. Eni Oken is a Certified Zentangle Teacher, authorized to teach and write about the Zentangle Method.
What you CAN do:
- You CAN download and store one copy of each Lesson on your computer.
- You CAN download and store one copy of each Lesson on your mobile or tablet device.
- You CAN print one copy of each Lesson exclusively for our own personal use.
- You CAN reproduce Designs found in the Lessons for study and learning purposes only.
- You CAN use these Lessons to learn new Techniques and create new original Designs of your own, substantially different from my own Designs.
- You CAN teach the information that you learned in the Lessons in a LIVE class, with your own materials, and giving appropriate credit to Eni Oken.
- You CAN use your own Designs, substantially different than my own Designs, to create non-educational commercial products for sale.
What you MUST do:
- You MUST remember that others may have used in the past or will use these Lessons and Techniques in the future.
- You MUST remember that you are entirely responsible for any material you produce or any liability that might arise from your improper use of these Designs and Techniques.
- You MUST hold Eni Oken and her company harmless for any and all activity related to the Lessons, Designs or Techniques. They are provided “as is” with no implied warranties.
- You MUST always include or give appropriate credits visibly: “Learned from Eni Oken at enioken.com" or substantially equivalent language.
What you CANNOT do:
- You CANNOT duplicate, lend, email, mass print, display, distribute, republish, license, transfer, or use any of these Lessons, Designs and Content or Third Party Content found here for any other purpose that is not well defined here without written permission from Eni Oken or the respective copyright owners.
- You CANNOT re-engineer, modify, or create derivative work from the Lessons or Designs found on this Website, unless EXPRESSLY agreed in writing by Eni Oken.
- You CANNOT remove or obscure any intellectual property notices.
- You CANNOT hold yourself as owner or creator of Content that is not yours.
- You CANNOT use the Designs found in the Lessons or on this Website for any use without EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT.
- You CANNOT use Designs which you have reproduced with the help of the Lessons, for commercial purposes.
- You CANNOT use Designs derived from the Lessons for commercial purposes unless they are substantially different than my own.
- You CANNOT TEACH electronically or online, that is, create tutorials, ebooks, articles, posts, videos, etc., based on these Lessons or Techniques without strict written authorization from Eni Oken Designs, Inc, even if you have recreated the text and images.