Start with a silver bead and make this intricate ring -- no solder or glue! Just beads and wire.
Sterling silver all the way through, this ethnic-looking ring screams detail: take any capsule silver bead and convert it into a GORGEOUS ring, using wire and smaller beads.
This is what people said about the tutorial:
LUV this Tutorial! I have this tute! Eni, thanks for all of the beautiful & affordable tutorials that you have shared over the years with the many folks wishing to learn this fine art! Thanks!
"This is a wonderful Tutorial! It may look difficult, but Eni makes it so easy."
Intermediate Level: some experience with wire-wrapping required
12 pages - 35 detailed steps
- One 14x8mm capsule or oval Bali silver bead
- 10” 18ga or 16 ga soft or half hard round silver wire
- 3 feet 28ga dead-soft silver wire
- 3 feet of 28 ga dead-soft silver or 8 scraps of 4inches each
- 6 3mm large-holed round or rondelle beads
- 12 2mm square or round silver beads
- Flush wire cutter
- Ring mandrel
- Permanent ink sharpie pen
- Masking tape
- Flat nose pliers
- Chain nose pliers
- Sewing pin
Copyright 2004-2005 Eni Oken