How do you enhance a flower pendant? Just add a beaded bail! A beautiful beaded bail is one of the most best things you can do to enhance any type of pendant. This tutorial shows how to create a beaded woven bail for a 'bell' type bead, that is, one with an open flared bottom.
"A super useful trick to know, when you have a bead to enhance"
- 20-gauge round soft wire measuring 8 inches long
- 20-gauge round soft wire measuring 6 inches long
- One ‘bell’ type bead with wide hole measuring 1.5 to 2 inches high
- 3 feet 28ga soft round wire
- 10 to 12 small 2mm beads
- 10 to 15 various beads measuring between 3 to 8mm
- Chain nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Flush wire cutter
- Pen or bail pliers
23 detailed steps
Copyright 2006 Eni Oken