Copyright: Eni Oken's DO's and DON'T's
These are some of the “DO’s AND DON’Ts” related to Eni Oken's products and ebooks. Please check back often as this page is updated on a regular basis.
The word "Lessons" refers to any ebook, tutorial or product sold through Eni's websites.
The word "Techniques" refers to any technique taught in any of Eni's ebooks, lessons, articles or tutorials.
What you CAN do:
- You CAN download and store one copy of Lesson on your computer. You can download and store one copy of the Lesson on your mobile or tablet device.
- You CAN print one copy of each Lesson exclusively for our own personal use.
- You CAN use these Lessons to learn new techniques and create new original designs of your own.
- You, and only you, CAN use any of these Lessons to create original non-educational commercial products for sale.
- You, and only you, CAN teach any of these Techniques in live, in-person classes once you have learned them.
- You CAN purchase these Lessons at Teacher discounted prices to offer as handouts in your live class.
What you MUST do:
- You MUST remember that others may have used in the past or will use these Lessons and Techniques in the future.
- You MUST remember that you are entirely responsible for any material you produce or any liability that might arise from your improper use of these designs and techniques.
- You MUST hold Eni Oken and her company harmless for any and all activity related to the lessons, designs or techniques. They are provided “as is” with no implied warranties.
- You MUST always include the appropriate credits: “Inspired by Eni Oken, Licensed by Eni Oken Designs Inc.” or "Designs by Eni Oken, Licensed by Eni Oken Designs, Inc.", or "Learned from Eni Oken, Licensed by Eni Oken Designs, Inc".
What you CANNOT do:
- You CANNOT duplicate, lend, email, mass print, display, distribute, republish, license, transfer, or use any of these Lessons and Content or Third Party Content found here for any other purpose that is not well defined here without written permission from Eni Oken or the respective copyright owners.
- You CANNOT re-engineer, modify, or create derivative work, unless EXPRESSLY agreed in writing.
- You CANNOT remove or obscure any intellectual property notices.
- You CANNOT hold yourself as owner or creator of Content that is not yours.
- You CANNOT mass produce these designs. Pieces sold commercially must be made by yourself and not by your employees or hired persons.
- You CANNOT create tutorials based on these Lessons or Techniques without strict written authorization from Eni Oken (even if you have re-created the text and images), to sell or distribute online or any other way.